The City Secretary's Office is dedicated to delivering exceptional services and communication to the community and providing staff support to the Mayor and City Council. .
- Posting and compiling meeting agenda notices.
- Attending all Council meetings and recording and documenting all decisions/actions of the City Council (ordinances, resolutions and contracts).
- Publishing, updating and distributing the Code of Ordinances.
- Serving as the custodian of all official records of the City.
- Coordinating and maintaining appliations and appointments to City Boards and Commission.
- Overseeing the City Election process.
The City Secretary is a statutory position required by State Law (LGC 22.073) and the Home Rule Charter.