The City of Hondo welcomes our new Interim City Manager Mr. Robert Herrera. If you recognize him it's because Mr. Herrera served as our City Manager from 2003 to 2012. We are glad to have him back!
"I am excited to be back in Hondo, and I look forward to working with the City. This is an exciting time for the City as we work towards accomplishing some pending projects and I anticipate working with council on the upcoming compensation study."
- Robert Herrera
The City Manager's Office is responsible for the following:
- Implementing City Council policy.
- Directing departments and the City's administrative functions.
- Assuring an efficient and equitable delivery of City services.
- Initiating and developing short and long-term special projects.
- The annual budget process.