All City employees are required in the course of their employment to provide services for the benefit of the general public. City employees must be able to work immediately before, during, and/or after an emergency.
All positions require the following:
1. High School diploma or G. E. D.
2. Valid Texas driver’s license
3. Satisfactory driving record
4. Pass background investigation.
5. Pass pre-employment drug testing.Applications may be picked up at the City of Hondo Finance Department at 1600 Ave M. Hondo, Texas or click here to download application. Applications may be picked up between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Job listings are posted below, City Hall and in the local paper.
For more information you may call (830) 426-3378.
Finance Officer - Full Time
Golf Course Maintenance - Full Time
The City of Hondo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes and provides a drug-free work environment.
|Certain documents are available online as Adobe® Acrobat® Portable Document Format (PDF) files. You must have the Acrobat Reader installed on your PC web browser in order to see these files. A free version of this software can be downloaded from Adobe.|